Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

premium Get your own world, grab a Cupcake!

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ever wanted to have your own personal world on your own personal server, where YOU have the control? Want to build uninhibited in a place that you could invite your friends from CakeMine onto? Want to get OP and use CommandBlocks? Don't want to worry about managing a server yourself? Grab a Cupcake! 

cupcakes.jpg

^----------------------------------------------  Click -------------------------------------------------^

Cupcakes are your own server, connected to the CakeMine network (so your friends can just hop on over without having to fumble with server addresses), that YOU control! YOU get OP, you can use command blocks, you can use all Essentials commands, and more! Each Vanilla Cupcake comes with a standard set of plugins, some of which we use on CakeMine's main servers! The Double Frosted package gives you access to some special features including the ability to request plugin customizations, and download a copy of your world at any time! Cupcake servers are started by you with one command, and will stay available as long as there is someone logged into it. Once it is empty, it will shut down to save resources, until the next time you start it.

Plus like all other purchases, buying a Cupcake will permanently add you as a Premium player as well, giving you all the basic Premium benefits!

Vanilla Cupcake 
($4 per month | $10 for 3 months)

• Your very own separate server, called a Cupcake.
  • You get OP on your Cupcake.
  • You have nearly full control of your Cupcake.
  • Your cupcake starts with one command (from the hub), and stops when you leave.
  • 6 player slots. (You + 5 friends)
  • Still on global chat.
  • Change vanilla settings such gamemode, difficulty, and pvp on/off with one command!
  • You can kick and ban players from your Cupcake, and they will be sent to the hub.
  • You may choose to whitelist your Cupcake: you can enable/disable it, and add/remove anyone from the whitelist!
  • Defaults to Survival mode, but you can set the game mode!
  • Standard Plugin Setup (some minor plugins not listed):
    • Essentials (You have full permissions to all it's commands!)
    • GriefPrevention
      • Make admin claims to protect your spawn areas so you can invite anyone on!
      • Let people claim to keep stuff safe from others, just like our Creative server.
    • WorldGuard
      • For when simple GriefPrevention claims aren't enough
      • Allows fine-grained control of regions, such as blocking mob spawning in certain areas, etc.
    • HolographicDisplays (Forget signs, make your own holograms!)
    • WorldEdit (paint your world!) + AsyncWorldEdit (prevents lag during edits)
    • Pets + DiscoSheep

Double Frosted 
($7 per month | $18 for 3 months)

• All the benefits of Vanilla Cupcake, plus:
  • World download available at any time!
    • Run a single command and it will spit out a link to download a zipped copy of your world(s)!
  • Request custom bukkit/spigot plugin setups & features!
  • Double the player slots! (11! You + 10 Friends)

Bring Your World!
($5 one time payment)

• If you want to import your existing customized world to your Cupcake, you can purchase the "upload world" package and an admin will upload your world to your Cupcake for you!

More features may be added as I think of and code them.

Cupcake are created automatically upon purchase. Unfortunately due to the billing system we use, subscription payments aren't an option and you'll have to manually pay for your Cupcake every month/3 months (whatever you choose). We will keep your Cupcake's data for up to 6 months after your last payment (or even longer if space allows), and it will be immediately accessible upon renewal, exactly as it was.

Technical Stuffs:

All cupcakes are hosted using the extra capacity on the same server all of our other servers are hosted on. It's an Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz, 8 cores, with 32GB RAM, and a good Network + DDoS protection provided by OVH. Each cupcake is allocated 512MB ram, but this may be adjusted for Double Frosted custom setups based on need determined by us. We are NOT selling you cupcakes based on RAM allocations because quite frankly thats a stupid marketing trick to sell bigger and better servers than needed. CPU matters much more when hosting a Minecraft server, ours is beefy and we have put no limit on CPU usage for your Cupcakes! Of course, if this is abused action will be taken, but we don't want to limit people unnecessarily either, and it shouldn't affect our main servers much at all.

Getting Started
(for people who've purchased)

1. Your cupcake was automatically created on purchase.
  2. Go to our hub with /hub (all /cupcake commands can only be used from the hub, /mycupcake commands can only be used on YOUR Cupcake!)
  3. Optional: run /cupcake help to learn about /cupcake commands, and edit settings as you wish.
  4. Run /cupcake home to join your newly created Cupcake!
  5. You're Done!
  6. Optional: run /mycupcake help to learn about /mycupcake commands.

Command Reference 
(for people who've purchased)

» /cupcake (alias: /ps) » Can be used from anywhere. <required> / [optional]

• /cupcake join <player> » Join another player's server if it is online.
  • /cupcake leave » Leaves a player's server and sends you to the default server.
  • /cupcake create [template] » Creates a server for you. If multiple templates are available and no template is specified, the helper plugin will be needed to open the GUI.
  • /cupcake home » Starts and joins your server.
  • /cupcake stop » Stops your server.
  • /cupcake delete [confirm] » Deletes your server.

» /myserver (alias: /mys) » Usable while you're on your server.

• /mys » Opens the settings GUI
  • /mys settings [help] » Edit your server settings (opens settings GUI unless setting/'help' is specified). Not all settings in the GUI have been added here yet.
  • /mys ban/unban <player> » Ban or unban (evict) a player from your server.
  • /mys kick <player> » Kick a player from your server.
  • /mys whitelist <on/off/list/add/remove> [player] » Controls the whitelist of your server.
  • /mys op/deop <player> » OP or deOPs a player on your server.
  • /mys regain » Wipes OP list and regains control of your server
  • /mys stop » Stops your server. Restart with /cupcake home
Edited by Absentee23

Posted (edited)

If one bought a Cupcake how would one get into said Cupcake? Nvm, I forgot the commands. :P

I bought a Cupcake and Extra Frosting!

I can't use the Cupcake commands. I've tried relogging and stuff.

Edited by ILikeCats
HerpaDerp

Posted (edited)

Sorry about that, the add permissions command wasn't formatted correctly (the store sent UUIDs in the wrong format). You'll have access now (and I've fixed it so it won't happen again.)

Also, I've renamed the "Extra Frosting" package to "Double Frosted" to prevent confusion that it was an "extra" add-on. It's a separate package from Vanilla Cupcakes, both would get you your own Cupcake. Extra Frosting aka Double Frosted just has more features. Technically you didn't need to buy both to get a Cupcake, just one or the other (depending on what features you want.) Sorry if there was any confusion. Because you bought both before I made this change, I'll give you Double Frosted for the full time you purchased (180 days).

Edited by Absentee23

Posted

Ok, thanks! :D

Posted

What is the command to get the download link? Ok, I see it now :P. Also, (no rush, I'm beginning to feel like I am annoying abs, this is very low priority) can there be a command to quickly shut down/restart your Cupcake?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What is the command to get the download link? Ok, I see it now :P. Also, (no rush, I'm beginning to feel like I am annoying abs, this is very low priority) can there be a command to quickly shut down/restart your Cupcake?

​Yea thats easy, done. /stop should work now (which really just runs the new command: /mycupcake stop/shutdown ). Then you can just start it back up with the /cupcake home command.

I've also just aliased /kick, /ban, /unban, and /whitelist to the /mycupcake kick/ban/unban/whitelist commands and you can use them like normal, but now with the fancier messages.

Edited by Absentee23

Posted

A little while ago I added a counter to remind people when they are getting close to the expiration date on their cupcake, since there was no easy way to check before. It now tells you every time you login when it expires.

Posted

Does it have economy on the cupcake

Posted

Does it have economy on the cupcake

​Yes! Cupcakes include the plugin "Essentials", which has it's own economy setup. The global economy is not extended to Cupcakes, since you get OP. With the Essentials economy and you having OP, you essentially have control over your own private economy.

Posted

Coming Soon to Cupcakes:

• Select From Pre-made Cupcake Templates, each with their own plugins, world style, and more.

• On certain templates, you'll be able to enable and disable plugins to your liking through an easy GUI:
    Screen_Shot_2015-07-19_at_2.14.24_AM.thu

Posted

Will you be able to enable/disable plugins that we requested?

Posted (edited)

Will you be able to enable/disable plugins that we requested?

​I will have to add them specifically for you (when I install them, or after the fact for you since you already have some) to enable/disable them, but yes it should be possible. :)

There are now 2 templates to choose from when creating a server: default (the existing one, PLUS the Plugin Selector), and a flatworld that I've yet to add any plugins to.

@Nick if you want, I can add the Plugin Selector to your existing server, since you had me upload your map, just let me know.

Edited by Absentee23