Wolfiescupquake un ban thing Idk XD

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok sooooo Im here because i want to be unbanned i know what i did was wrong and i will try to make it up in some way shape or form . I really miss the server and the people it was fun . But i promise i changed (for the better)  and acualy know how to use minecraft lol . but if you do let me back on u can take all of m ystuff and plots if u want i''ll start all over i dont really care i just want back and this server was really fun i tried looking for other mini hub economy servers and they were either boring of weird but yea soooo yea idk :P

bai(ouo)/

Posted

I have no idea what happened,nor do I have an opinion on this, but I think that cupcake appeals should have a person saying who banned you and why. Also, You could actually pm the person your link to this or something similar.

Posted

Ok sooooo Im here because i want to be unbanned i know what i did was wrong and i will try to make it up in some way shape or form . I really miss the server and the people it was fun . But i promise i changed (for the better)  and acualy know how to use minecraft lol . but if you do let me back on u can take all of m ystuff and plots if u want i''ll start all over i dont really care i just want back and this server was really fun i tried looking for other mini hub economy servers and they were either boring of weird but yea soooo yea idk :P so please unban me absntee23

bai(ouo)/

Posted (edited)

Why were you banned, if your the person I'm thinking of you wont be unbanned because you stole on multiple occasions and lied saying dumb things to try to cover it up like my friend stole my account and she did it (abs matched ip address to your pc on all occasions) and so on like that.

Edited by AquaDark_Smith

Posted

Ok sooooo Im here because i want to be unbanned i know what i did was wrong and i will try to make it up in some way shape or form . I really miss the server and the people it was fun . But i promise i changed (for the better)  and acualy know how to use minecraft lol . but if you do let me back on u can take all of m ystuff and plots if u want i''ll start all over i dont really care i just want back and this server was really fun i tried looking for other mini hub economy servers and they were either boring of weird but yea soooo yea idk :P

bai(ouo)/

http://cakemine.net/forum/topic/288-wolfiescupquake-ban-appeal/ ​you appealed before and it was denied  for some of the reasons I mentioned and I think Abs, Petals, or Kat would just say no, however I am not them and cannot say for sure.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.