Application to Be recruited as Server Staff

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It has come to my attention that there never appears to be any moderators, builders, admin etc whenever myself and my friend log on to Cakemine.

Although I appreciate you are not recruiting for server staff at present, I would like to offer myself for any positions you may need to fill either now or in the future.

I have used and continue to use Cakemine since August 2014 and still enjoy the server and all that it offers.

And I also donated $20 to the server for premium membership.

I have been a loyal and dedicated user for two years and I feel that I could offer a regular and consistent service to Cakemine as I have every intention on continuing to use the server.

I have previous experience as a Co-owner on a server, Admin on another and I held the role of Moderator on another three servers.

I would appreciate you taking the time to consider my application and look forward to your reply.

-AwesomeSaushers

Edited by Bunny_Butts

Posted

I haven't been on the server in a while I haven't seen any staff on for over a year  I also think the server inst really maintained anymore and is outdated so idk if new staff will be added.

Posted

I'm going to have to agree with Donky. Abs and Petals haven't joined in over 100 days and I haven't seen any of the mods or admins on is at least 50 days. I am debating whether or not to exploit a system they have in place to contact them directly.

Posted

Yes but it's worth a try, no? 

Posted (edited)

There's no harm in trying, I just don't think it will work. Should use my rule-breaking method to try to contact abs and petals.

Edited by pegaggio

Posted

And you contact them, how exactly?

Posted (edited)

using the report command. It sends admins an email. Using it for any reason other than reporting things that are urgent is against the rules.

I didn't want to sound edgy and shit but I also didn't want to say how to do it because some people might exploit that.

Now that I think about it, I should have just said how.

Edited by pegaggio