Please read carefully, violations of these rules could get you, jailed, killed, muted, banned, or just generally punished.
If you are banned or muted, it is always permanent with a chance for appeal. We VERY RARELY hand out temporary punishments.
Don't expect to break a rule for "fun" and receive a slap on the wrist. Instead, we'll require you to explain yourself publicly in an appeal.
That said, we are VERY fair in our enforcement of rules, and keep proof for ALL violations.
- Do NOT beg Admins/Staff for anything. We are here to manage the game, not play it for you.
- READ your GUIDE, and /help! People don't mind helping, but nobody wants to hold your hand the whole way.
- Be respectful. Abusing other players is the fastest way to get punished.
- Be ethical & use common sense.
- NO spamming chat, advertising, using excessive capitals, using excessive profanity, or ANY racism/hate speech. Swearing IS allowed, but spamming them will not be tolerated.
- English only please, in chat and TeamSpeak. We cannot be expected to translate every line in order to moderate chat.
- NO cheating, hacking, exploits, etc. No subverting any stops put in place to prevent something. YES, this includes x-ray texture packs, or anything similar. If you can see through stuff using a mod/texturepack/etc it is xraying. Client mods like optifine or minimaps ARE allowed.
- Don't lie about in-game events, (for example, to get another player banned, or to gain yourself an advantage). The server logs everything: blocks, actions, commands, and chat (both public AND private messages logged, only public shown). Logs are kept for months.
- NO duplicate accounts with the intent to circumvent a ban. Alts (alternate accounts) are OK, but if you are banned, consider all of your alts banned.
- NO impersonating admins, moderators, helpers or any other staff.
- The Admins have the final word. We reserve the right to mute, kick, or ban anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Survival means survive! You have to work to survive, gather, and build. Nobody will hand you anything other than your starting ≈Bacons, but economy means you can buy from other players and /sell to the server!
- No items will be spawned for anyone.
- [Private] signs must be put on chests and doors if you wish the items to be kept safe. If it isn't PRIVATED, its PUBLIC!
- Fire, Lava, TNT, etc are banned in EasyPvE, but ALLOWED in HardPvP. Ask nicely, and admins will light nether portals in EasyPvE, or pour lava.
- Griefing is ALLOWED and ENCOURAGED in the wilds! Buy a plot in the ungriefable city if you want buildings and items to be protected.
- Traps are allowed in BOTH EasyPvE and HardPvP wilds! NOT in the city. Watch your step!
- NO griefing in safe zones. Please report griefing to the admins.
- NO stealing in the city, or scamming other players.
- NO PVP in safe zones (except arenas). This includes using lighters, lava, TnT, etc, to kill another player. Shouldn't even be possible, but has to be said.
Creative economy means you have access to all the features of creative, but have to claim the land you want to build on to protect it from griefing! We won't give you land to "build us a new spawn!" or anything like that. Land is cheap, invest and build something great, who knows, we may even use it!
- No Griefing
- Don't build a box. A well detailed wood house is better than a diamond box
- The admins reserve the right to move boxy buildings far away from the spawn
Having a games economy means you can play all the games you want, for a small fee of ≈Bacons. If you're good enough, the cash prize outweighs the fee and you can earn a tidy profit while beating up some mobs or your friends! It also means don't ruin games for other people.
- Don't hack.
- Don't cheat.
- Report any game bugs to admins.
Last Updated: October 12th, 2014